Skip to main content

day 1

it went pretty well! I get up without looking at my cellphone first. It really does make a big difference cause i get to focus on my mind and my body as the first thing i do instead of indulging my attention into a big chunk of information which is likely to cause anxiety for me. After i had my breakfast, i talk to chirag a bit, had a productive working on biztech. I slept for two hours this afternoon tho. It was okay i guess but i didn't went the way i want. I guess afternoon is the time that i get easily slack. And i am not saying slacking is a bad things. But the things is I couldn't sleep well in the afternoon. So everytime it ends up making me even more unrestful and anxious since i wasn't either having a quality break or being productive.  Need to figure a way out to pro.


Comments